How Does Emsculpt Work?
Emsculpt is a revolutionary new treatment that used HIFEM (High Intensity Focused Electromagnetic) technology to induce muscle growth in the treatment areas. It’s the first FDA-cleared energy device approved to burn fat and build muscle mass.
The energy is delivered non-invasively causing your muscles to contract. These strong muscular contractions lead to both loss of fat, as well as increase in the muscle growth in the area. This technology has been used abroad to administer physiotherapy for those needing to strengthen certain muscle groups. In fact, each treatment with Emsculpt causes 20,000 powerful muscle contractions, beyond what anyone can accomplish on their own in any work-out session. The device has a built-in release for the lactic acid from the muscles to prevent pain and soreness from the treatment.
Your body will begin to eliminate fat and build muscle as a result of these strong contractions, beyond what is possible through physical training. This results in better muscle tone and enhanced fat metabolism post treatment.
- No down-time
- No anesthesia
- Safe for all skin types
- Efficient with only 30 minutes of treatment time
- No Radiation
- Clinically tested: Average of 16% muscle increase with an average of 19% fat reduction
Areas of Concern:
- Butt lifting and tightening (Saggy butt treatment)
- Abdominal muscle strengthening
- Post-partum diastasis recti (stretching of the muscles to separation as a result of pregnancy)
- Inner thighs strengthening
- Biceps muscles strengthening
- Triceps muscles strengthening
- Calf muscle strengthening
Who is not a candidate for treatment?
- Not suitable for patients with metal implants
- Not suitable for women with metal IUDs
How can Emsculpt be paired up with other technology?
- Buttocks: The Emsculpt produces increased tone and firming of the actual gluteal muscles. It is often pared up with Sculptra for butt volumization and Coolsculpting for eliminating the unwanted fat under the butt or around the thighs.
- Abdomen: The Emsculpt produces increased tone and firming of the actual abdominal muscles. The laxity of the skin above can be corrected with Ultherapy or various lasers to induce tightening. Additional pockets of fat can be eliminated with Coolsculpting for best results.
Who is a Good Candidate for Emsculpt?
Does Emsculpt Get Rid of Cellulite?
How Long Does Emsculpt Last?
Which is better Emsculpt vs CoolSculpting?
Does EmSculpt make you stronger?
Does EmSculpt burn calories?
Does Emsculpt Tighten Skin?
What Does Emsculpt Feel Like?
What is the downtime with Emsculpt?
How Soon Will I See Results With Emsculpt?
How Long Does An Emsculpt Session Take?
How Many Treatments of Emsculpt Will I Need?
How Do I Get Ready for Emsculpt?
Book an Appointment
Health & Beauty News
Who doesn’t want glowing and beautiful skin? In fact, most women want to wear make up because they want to, not because they have to! Men don’t want the sunspots to give them an old and tired appearance either. Dr. Kormeili discusses photofacial benefits and how this...read more
So many brown spots! Are there different types of brown spots? There are so many words to describe skin discoloration and sun damage. And the reason is simple. Everyone values clear healthy skin, and we won’t stop talking about it until we have clear skin, and sun...read more
Warnings For Facial Waxing! We care about the health of your skin and must warn you of the dangers of facial waxing. As a board certified dermatologist, Dr. Kormeili has spent over 13 years studying to be a dermatologist, and over a decade practicing this discipline....read more
What our patients are saying:
I had rosacea that caused redness and broken vessels on my face. Dr. Kormeili addressed all of my concerns and set about fixing the redness. I was super excited after my first laser treatment as the improvement was immediately noticeable. The second laser treatment made me look and feel amazing…
I had really bad psoriasis on my scalp that flaked all over my clothes, and it was so embarrassing to sit on board meetings in a black suite with white flakes. My entire attention was on my flakes, and worried what people were thinking when they looked at me, or got close to me at work…
Dr. Kormeili is the BEST!! I have a horrible phobia of needles and she calmed my nerves and had an extremely gentle touch. Painless office visit!
Join our Insider Health & Beauty Information News
SANTA MONICA | LOS ANGELES
2811 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 640
Santa Monica, CA 90403