Laser Therapy for Healthier, Younger, Tighter Looking Skin
Rejuvenate the skin in a non-invasive way!
- 1 Benefits of Laser Facial Therapy
- 2 Before and After Photos
- 3 About Laser Facial Treatment
- 4 What does it treat?
- 5 Laser Facial Therapy Is Effective On:
- 6 What are the Benefits:
- 7 Learn More
- 8 Facial Laser F.A.Q’s
Benefits of Laser Facial Therapy
Facial laser is designed to create a younger looking you without surgery or injections.
Before and After Photos
About Laser Facial Treatment
- Rejuvenate the skin in a non-invasive way.
- Improves skin tone, texture, and radiance for aging, sun-damaged skin.
- Smooth out fine lines in the skin.
What does it treat?
- Enlarged pores or acne scars.
- Face dark spots
- Age spots
- Facial veins
Laser Facial Therapy Is Effective On:
What are the Benefits:
How Does it Work?
Laser Facials promote the body’s natural healing process by placing tiny columns of energy into the skin,
The laser helps in the development of new collagen to produce smoother and tighter skin.
How Many Treatments Do You Need?
What is the recovery like?
- Swelling usually lasts two to three days.
- Use ice for cooling, and sleep on two pillows to help with minimizing the swelling!
- Absolutely no sun exposure for at least a week!
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher to protect the skin.
- Use gentle skincare products.
- Avoid harsh chemicals or exfoliants until your skin is healed.
Facial Laser F.A.Q’s
ARE FACIAL LASERS PAINFUL?
Once your skin is numb, this treatment is pretty comfortable.
We numb our patients before your procedure, to assure you will be comfortable.
The laser has integrated cooling for patient comfort to make the procedure more comfortable
HOW MANY LASER TREATMENTS ARE NEEDED TO SEE THE BENEFITS?
It depends on many factors:
The area we are treating.
The age of your skin.
And your lifestyle
The results you’re hoping to accomplish.
WHAT DOES THE FACIAL LASER TREAT?
Skin resurfacing and scars.
ARE LASER FACIALS COVERED BY INSURANCE?
Unfortunately, not! Skin issues are considered medical conditions. However, insurance companies consider them a cosmetic problem.
Fortunately, we try to achieve great results while keeping the patients’ budget in mind!
DO FACIAL LASERS WORK ON ACNE SCARS?
It’s one of the best treatments for acne scars.
It can be used alone, or in combination with other scar improving treatments.
Facial Lasers help repair damaged skin caused by acne, age, and sun damage
WHAT DOES FRAXEL DO TO YOUR FACE?
Fraxel laser treatment helps with facial rejuvenation!
Fraxel Laser Skin Resurfacing is an FDA-approved technology to help restore the health of your skin and achieve great tone and texture.
As a result of performing Fraxel laser treatments, your skin will look smoother, fresher, and healthier!
HOW OFTEN DO I DO FRAXEL FOR MAINTENANCE?
The amount of treatments depends on your goals.
You may wish to do 1-3 treatments of Fraxel.
Fraxel can help improve the skin on your face, neck, and chest to promote rejuvenation.